Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Month!

It has been one month since we were blessed with our sweet girl. Here are some highlights of the past month, things I never want to forget.

The things I love...

The quiet coos she makes when she wakes up
The way she snuggles up on my chest
Her smiles (even if it's gas)
Finally being able to dress her in the outfits and bows I bought months ago!
The way she instantly stops crying the minute I scoop her up in my arms
The inevitable fact that she is most likely going to tinkle when I change her diaper
Her little lips that form an "O" when she toots!

The things you (Giada) love...

"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Snuggling
Being held over the shoulder
Eating!
Kick, kick, kicking with your diaper off
Being held
Bouncing

So in love with our girl. I would appreciate if time could slow down...in the meantime I will continue to savor every second with her.

She was not happy...totally not cooperating with me! This was as good as it was going to get!

Hugs, Annie and Jason