Sunday, July 22, 2012

2 Months

I am a little late on her 2 month blog because we spent the past week in San Diego escaping this hot Fresno weather! I can't believe it has been 2 months since my little peanut arrived. I love her more and more each and every day. She is weighing in at 10 pounds, 5 ounces and is 22 and 1/4 long. She JUST made the switch from newborn to size 1 diapers. She is still wearing newborn and some 0-3 month clothing.

Things I've Loved in Month 2:
1. At 5 weeks you gave me your first real "I meant to do that," smile.
2. Your coos, oohs and aahs
3. The way you try to talk back to me
4. Your smile...it melts my heart
5. When you lay your head on my shoulder and your arm curls around my arm, it feels like a big, cuddly hug
6. All the expressions you make with your big, blue eyes, you are so animated!

Things YOU have Loved in Month 2:
1. Stretching out on your changing table
2. When we read your "If I Were a Giraffe Book"
3. Your carseat (it seems to be your favorite place to sleep)
4. Your afternoon nap
5. BATHS!
6. Watching my mouth make a clicking noise, you smile big and play with your tongue
7. Your sound machine
8. Mommy and Daddy...your smiles say it all!

We love you so much Giada Rose! Can't wait to see what you will bring in month 3!





Hugs!