Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ringing in my 30th Birthday!

I know I am so behind in the blogging world, it's unreal and so not like me to not get things done in a timely matter! BUT, I wouldn't want to miss documenting momentous occasions that I can look back on later down the road. SO behind or not here goes nothing! I celebrated turning 30 on December 31st, it was one of those birthdays I was dreading, wanting to look past. But, now that the day is here and gone turning 30 wasn't so bad. Nothing feels different, I still think I am 21, and from this day forward when someone asks me how old I am it will always be 29. We rang in the New Year and celebrated my birthday with some of the best friends I could ever ask for. My friend Kristin organized a trip to Shaver to stay in her family cabin. I will always hold this birthday near and dear to my heart because I have not celebrated New Year's with these girls since we were 20 years old. It meant so much to have the group all together, we shared laughter, reminisced on the past and created new memories. It was a wonderful birthday and I know that I have so much to look forward to this year. So, cheers to being forever 29!




Kirtie singing "Happy Birthday"
Dave, Jason, and JamieHappy New Year!Having fun with our party favors...thanks Kris!Happy New Year from the PapisOur party favor bags from KristinHe melts my heartLove this girl with my whole heart!Friends Forever!


Love, Annie & J