Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Giada Rose is 3 months!

So, since the day Giada has been born I have heard the same thing...you come out of the darkness at 3 months. Well, I would never classify anytime with this girl "the darkness" but there have been the fussy times and trying moments. As we were driving in the car the other day I said to Jason, "well, do you think we have come out of the darkness? She seems to be content and happy more than fussy these last few days." So...here we are, 3 months old and I can agree, things seem a little easier, she seems a little more settled in to "the world." Maybe it is that at 3 months they finally give up on wanting to go back in the nice, cosy womb or maybe we just know our babies wants and needs better. Whatever it is, it's nice. There are more smiles, more stories, more play time, but always the same amount of kisses. I love this girl more with every passing second. It's unreal. She is still in a size one diaper, wearing 0-3 month clothing and although I don't know her exact weight (we don't go back to the doctor until 4 months), I can tell she is filling out and stretching out! She is full of toothless smiles, big ones. Her sweet coos wake me in the morning and when I reach over to pull her out she kicks her little legs in excitement. It just keeps getting better...Giada Rose Papi, I love you BIG!

Things I LOVE:

1. Waking up to your smile every morning
2. Your sweet voice
3. The way you play with your hair when you are eating and falling asleep
4. Tickling your tummy
5. Reading stories
6. Listening to you tell me stories (oh the drama!)
7. Those bright blue eyes when you wake up from a nap, they are piercing!

Things YOU LOVE:

1. Telling stories!
2. Jellycat Books
3. Laying on your boppy and talking
4. Sitting up with help from mommy
5. Looking in the mirror...oh the smile!
6. Sucking your hand
7. Playing with your hair

Melts me completley
 Happy 3 months!
 Sneak peek of her 3 month pictures...my angel

Hugs, A&J