Tuesday, August 21, 2012

3 Month Pictures by Peppermint Plum Photography

You know those friends you have that you secretly wish you could be? Well, I do and I have one, but since I can't be her I just surround myself with her. My friend Alex, who IS Peppermint Plum Photography is my, "I secretly wish I was you" friend. She is incredibly talented, extremely devoted, has the utmost professionalism, is incredibly stylish, is an inspiring woman of God, and has a heart of gold. Anytime I am having a bad day, in need of some encouragement I know I can count on Alex. Mommyhood has been a whole new experience for me and she has been there every step of the way to reassure me, she doesn't sugar coat, she tells it like it is. She is who she is, and she will share that with you. One thing she is...without a doubt is talented. Below are Giada's beautiful 3 month pictures. Alex captures the moments that I wish would stand still. She gets shots of Giada that mark who she is at her 3 month stage and I love it because this way I will never forget it. She gets her toungue sticking out, her hand in her mouth, her storytelling in mid-sentence, and her eyes closed because we worked her too hard to get these beautiful shots. I got a text from Alex today that she would be dropping my disc off; I was so excited to get home. On the counter was a brown box neatly put together with a sticker, inside was the disc packaged perfectly in a matching sleeve, laying on tissue paper with a package of pastel salt water taffy tied with a blue and white piece of yarn...perfect. She doesn't have to do all that for me, she is one of my nearest and dearest friends. BUT, that is Alex, professional, personal, crafty and talented. Simply said she is pretty much amazing. I am blessed by her daily. Thank you Alex, Peppermint Plum Photography, for capturing those moments I will never get back. Enjoy my Giada Rose...













Love, Annie, Jason and Giada