Saturday, March 26, 2011

Warrior Baseball: Week 3 and 4

I forgot to blog last weeks game so it's a two in one this week! The Warriors are 3-0 in league! Yup, they beat McLane last week, 8-0, Reedley last Tuesday 7-0, and Hoover last night, 2-0! Last Friday we were so lucky to have great company, my sister and Trevor came out to the game, The DeManby's came to watch and brought Noni with them! Everything is that much sweeter when you are surrounded with family! There is nothing that makes me happier than being around people I love so much. As I was standing, watching the game and Jason coach third base, talking with Katie, watching Emily walk Lola with Logan, listening to Luke giggle with Travis and Trevor and catching glimpses of Noni commenting on the game to Michelle and Peggy, I couldn't help but smile. This is the life. It was in that moment I was reminded how blessed I am. I felt the fullfilment of life, and realized in this moment nothing else matters. So thankful for these times, and looking forward to so many more. Gearing up for another week of Warrior baseball, with a beautiful weather forecast in the works. We are headed to Madera on Tuesday to take on Madera South and we have Roosevelt on Friday. Good luck Fresno High!
Go Warriors!
Annie


Me, Emily and Logan
The Demanby Clan...Katie, Logan, Travis and Luke...beautiful family!
Logan and Emily...Lola too! These two love each other so much!
Katie and I...so thankful for our friendship!
My amazing sister-in-law, Michelle, mother-in-law, Peggy and sweet Noni
My sissy and Trevor, love these two and the time we share together!


Lukie, laughing at Uncle J after the game...he lights me up!

Jason and my father-in-law, Ken Papi, he has been at Fresno High for 41 years, AMAZING man!

Jason and I after the win against McLane....my handsome coach!

XOXO, Annie