Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday #2: Mother In Law and Elle Belle

Yesterday was two very special birthdays, my mother-in-law, Peggy and my precious baby girl...Ella! It is always so much fun to celebrate wonderful people, and dogs, that I love so much! My mother-in-law is absolutley amazing. She is the most caring and thoughtful person. Since the day I have been introduced to her she has treated me like her own daughter. There is not a day that goes by that she does not do something nice or say something kind to Jason and I. There is not a day that passes that she does not make contact with one of us, if not both of us. She gives everything she has to her kids. It lights her up. Here is a great story that shows her heart. About a month ago Jason and I found a table that we wanted for our patio. However, we decided to wait and not purchase it at the moment because it was more than we wanted to pay. That night we were with Peggy and we were talking about the table, how we had passed it up, and that we were hoping we did not make a mistake. The next night Jason and I were at home relaxing and there is a knock on the door, it was Ken and Peg...and the table! She surprised us with the table because she knew how much we wanted it. BUT...the best part was watching her, she was so happy because we were happy. She had an ear to ear smile the whole time they were at our house. What a heart...a heart with a desire to make those she cares about happy, no matter the sacrafice. She lives life like this everyday. So, to have an opportunity to celebrate someone as special as this was great! Our Ella turned one today as well, it is so fun to think that a year ago she was born! We think of her and treat her like a child, we love her so much and are so thankful we have her!


Love these two with my whole heart!

Annie & Jason


Dinner at The LandmarkMake a wish!


Happy Birthday Elle Belle, 1 year old today!