Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

I know it has almost been two full weeks since Easter has passed but it is State Testing time for my students and I am worn out! So here it goes...our first Easter Sunday as a Mr. and Mrs.! What a gracious day...a blessed day, a day to reflect on Jesus and the gift he gave us...the perfect day to humbly enjoy family and life. That is exactly what we did, we enjoyed family...every last bit of it. We had breakfast together, we had dinner together...we just hung out, one big, happy family. I am having more and more moments in my life when I look around and find myself thinking about how lucky I am. My job, house, neighborhood, friends, family are just a few of the blessings I have in my life. Easter Sunday I tried to remember just that; be simple, be grateful, be humble. Treasures...that is what these days are, days to relax with family, BBQ, laugh, eat, share stories and make new ones. Hope everyone's Easter was as special as ours!

Happy Easter!
Annie and Jason

Luke...so happy coming down the slide Jason, Nicholas and Cody taking a break from playing baseball

Me and Logan in the yard at Noni'sHappy Easter from the Papi's!