Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Bernhoft!

Beautiful people, beautiful wedding. It was such an amazing day to watch one of my greatest friends marry a fantastic guy. She is so deserving. He is so deserving. It was a day of celebration because everyone knew that these two deserved each other. They got married at a beautiful winery in Paso Robles. The wedding suited Kirsten perfectly, which is amazing because all she told her friends and family members was that she loved peacock feathers and they got to work. It just went to show how well they knew Kirtie! I am so happy for these two lovebirds, I pray for a long, and lasting love! The pictures can do that talking...

Handsome Brady...ring bearer

About to walk down the aisle... The flower girls wanted to pick up all the petals they threw out!
Kirtie's dad walking her down the aisle
Exchanging Vows...Mr. & Mrs. Brady Bernhoft!
Love these ladies, Ashley and Amy


Love


First Dance


Eric, Jenn, Me and Jason
Kris and I...roomies! Miss this girl!
Love at first sight!
Kenzie girl dancing
The beautiful bride and me
Friends Forever! Love you all!Tara and I
Danielle...Maple Creek Husky for life!

Hugs, Annie & Jason