Friday, December 23, 2011

Thankful

This past Thanksgiving we had so much to celebrate and be thankful for. Our family, friends, jobs, home, love, and our baby on the way. We had a relaxing day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, eating lunch at my Dad's and dinner and dessert at Stan and Margo's. Stan and Margo always do such a nice Thanksgiving dinner at their house and their is nothing better than spending time with those you love, watching the cousins play and giggle. My sister joined us which always makes my holidays complete. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent counting their many blessings and loving on their family!

Hannah girl being her goofy self... Love this man with my whole heart


My Beautiful Sister


Lincoln and Jason (somehow they are always color coordinated on Thanksgiving)


Hugs, Annie and Jason