Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas is here!

Last weekend, (the day after thanksgiving) we kept up our tradition; my tradition that I have had since I was a child and am now carrying on, we went to get our Christmas tree. We had a wonderful afternoon sipping Starbucks, searching out the perfect tree, riding the carousel and munching on some cinnamon rolls. That night we decorated our tree and Giada's little tree (it's a fakey). Confession: the rest of the house had been decorated for a week. This is my favorite time of the year...we can't wait to share the magic of Christmas with Giada Rose!

 1. My loves 2. Giada wouldn't stop licking her vest...had to capture it 3. Giada loved the carousel, she was talking the whole time 4. She is too cute!
Some of my favorite decorations in the house: 1. My scentsy advent calendar 2. My tree in the galvanized bucket 3. My island whimsy sign and fabric 4. My hot chocolate bar

1. Can't wait to take Giada to meet Santa in this number 2. Giada's foo foo tree 3. Giada's stocking is here!
4. Could be my favorite picture of the two of us...she looks like she already knows how to pose!

Merry Christmas, Annie, Jason and Giada