Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miss G's Trip to the Salon...

Yup, 5 1/2 months old and the babe had her first haircut on Tuesday. She had a little mullet going on...a serious party going on in the back. I took her to my hairdresser and good friend, Ashley, and had her even out the back. I held Giada so we could keep her as still as possible and with just a little snip she was good to go. I just love enjoying all these little "firsts" with Giada...I never realized how monumental these silly little things are until I'm celebrating them with my own little peanut. I have never felt the anxiety over a little Ziploc bag that contains her "first curl," making sure to put it in a safe place that I will remember to go back to. I'm truly learning it's...THE LITTLE THINGS.






Snip! Snip! Annie, Jason and Giada