Thursday, November 29, 2012

Giada's 1st Fresno State Football game...or not

Last weekend was the perfect day for a football game. 70 degree weather, 12:30 start time, which meant it was in between naps...perfect. So we thought. We got to the game a little late and had to park a mile away, but we were okay with it, it was free after all. We started walking and I could hear the crowd roaring, I told Jason I didn't think she was going to like it. See...our little Miss doesn't love loud noise...it's just how she is...for now. Jason shrugged me off and thought for sure she was over it and wouldn't mind the noise. In the stadium we go, down the stairs to our seat, and by the time we sat down Giada was frantic! I felt so bad for her, we couldn't get her out fast enough. It was third down thunder...then a touchdown...then the roars. You know I never really noticed how loud those games are until I am actually thinking about it and listening for it. We quickly climbed back up the stairs and out of the stadium. As soon as we were out her crying turned into sweet whimpers of relief and we headed to Doghouse to watch the game and get some lunch. Our little happy camper was back to her smiley self.  Maybe next year?

We should have got one of her in tears in the stadium!

Go Dogs! Jason, Annie and Giada