Sunday, October 14, 2012

Big Fresno Fair

On Saturday we ventured out to the good old Fresno Fair for some food, and some more food, and of course a little more food. Seriously...that is pretty much all we did, eat. What else are fairs for? We did spend some time walking through the exhibits...in between meals. I love the corn on the cob, carne asada tacos and of course the infamous cinnamon roll. Giada was an angel, she spent half the time sleeping and the other half taking in all the colorful lights...and some rather interesting peeps. It was a wonderful afternoon with my little family, I savor every single moment with my loves.

My blue eyed girl
 In mid-babble
 Laughing at Daddy
 My girl...
 Can't wait until she is "big" enough to start looking at the camera without me sounding like some animal trying to get her to and usually failing miserably.
 Look who it is...George! We had a great visit with him at the channel 47 booth.
 Giada had a great day!

Hugs, Jason, Annie and Giada