Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jamie's Birthday Dinner

Last weekend we went out to dinner at Dai Bai Dang to celebrate our friend Jamie Costa. I have known Jamie since I moved to Fresno 12 years ago. He was dating and later married one of my best friends, Heather. As soon as Jason and I started dating and hanging out with the Costa's, Jamie and Jason's bromance developed. Jamie often comes over to hang out with Jason on a Friday night while Heather and I watch our precious little ones (we need to switch it up and have the boys watch the littles while the girls chat all night). I secretly love this. It is not often that your husband "clicks" with your friends husband and when they do it makes life so much more enjoyable...now they are the ones calling to make weekend plans. The best part...the Costa's live down the street. I am blessed by sweet friends like these. Friends that are real, that will put you in your place when you need to be (with the best intentions). Friends that make you feel good.  This whole group of people below are fabulous and we all have the best time together. Jamie, thanks for being such a great friend to Jason and I, a loving husband to my dear friend Heather, and a wonderful daddy to Brady and McKenzie (whom I love with my whole heart). We adore your friendship and look forward to the many years and memories to come. Happy Birthday Jamie!

Ledger, Litman, J, Dave, and Jamie
 Amy, Heather, Ash, Me, and Amy
Hugs, J & A