Sunday, October 14, 2012

Giada Rose is 5 Months!

Wow, month 4 flew by. Our baby girl is getting so big and such a personality! Every day gets better and every day we fall more in love. Her love for us is becoming more and more evident. It's the little things she does like turn to bury her face in my shoulder when someone talks to her and she is being her shy self, or the smile she gets the minute we walk into the room.I love this. I know she can't verbally express her love so these physical acts of love are what it's all about. Giada is wearing a size two diaper, 3-6 month clothing and can finally wear some of her size 2 shoes (it's okay if they are a little big)! She rolled over from her back to her tummy this month and is reaching and grabbing things like nobody's business. Watch out...she doesn't care if it's your dinner so it might end up on the floor (sorry mom)! She can sit up in a tripod position for a short while and can FINALLY tolerate tummy time. She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. I do not worry about the success this girl will have in life. I wouldn't have it any other way. She is a happy little camper lovin' life and we are enjoying the ride.

Things I love about month 5...

1. The way you hold my finger when you eat
2. The way your bury your face into my shoulder
3. Your laugh
4. Taking your for walks
5.Listening to your endless babble
6. Your excitement over the little silly faces I make
7. Your desire to go, go, go


Things YOU love in month 5...

1. Walks
2. Kisses from mommy in your neck (oh the giggle!)
3. Flying
4. When mommy sings "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"
5. When daddy comes home from work
6. Helping mom hold your bottle
7. Sophie
8. Chewing EVERYTHING!
9. Holding my finger as you eat and fall asleep
10. Playfully screaming (I think you are talking really loud but I call it screaming)

We are beyond blessed. Beyond grateful. Beyond humbled. Thank you Jesus for our perfect gift.

"I am 5 months...no way!"
 "You are kidding me?!"
 That smile.
 Slobber on the shirt...of course
 Getting so big!
To think she was just a 7 lb. 6 oz. bundle of joy 5 months ago!
 
Love, Jason & Annie