Monday, August 29, 2011

Grizzlies!

Last Saturday the Costa's joined J and I at the Grizzlie's game. We, of course, started the night at Doghouse, wouldn't be a weekend if we weren't there at least once! We knew that Billy Crystal was filming a movie about a baseball announcer at Chuckansi Park but we had no clue it would be so packed! We never have trouble parking at a game, we actually had to wait in a line of cars! Our friend Matt is the Grizzlie's official score keeper so he hooked up the 600 Club (which ended up being a suite), and he even got me an autographed Andres Torres and Pat Burrell ball, and a up close look at Billy Crystal! Not to mention the personalized autographed ball from Brandon Crawford that he got for me Sunday night! Thanks Matt! Pat Burrell, one of my favorite Giant's players was rehabing in Fresno, so I got to watch him, Andres was their the night before but went back up, bummer. The kids were so good, McKenzie hung in there until 10pm...rockstar, Brady ended up crashing on the couch. Thanks for a fun weekend Heather, Jamie, Brady and McKenzie. We can't wait to spend more time with you this weekend...Paso here we come!


Doghouse, isn't he handsome?

Too cute


Sweetest girl I know


Love my Vistoria's Secret Giants shirts!
The Boys

Not better looking baseball player around...


Hugs, Annie & J