Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hello World

Carter Patricio was born on Monday, August 15th at 8:28am and he is beautiful and perfect! I have been so lucky to spend the last 9 months going on girls dates with Christina and watching Carter grow in her belly, it is surreal to now hold him in my arms! Christina is the most postitive person, she never strayed from that attitude during her pregnancy. Now that Carter is here, her attitude is still the same, positive. She had a smile on her face during my whole visit today, she has adjusted well and is glowing with happiness. I loved every second I held Carter in my arms, his sweet baby smell and little grunts melted my heart, he even opened his eyes a couple times! I am so happy for Christina and Blake and their little bundle of joy. They are going to be fantastic parents and I can't wait to be by their sides the whole way through.


Carter-Thank you for melting my heart today. I loved holding you in my arms. You have the best mommy and daddy, you are only lucky little guy. I can't wait to watch you grow up, I know your first birthday will be here before we know it! You are a true miracle, a gift from God, a blessing to so many! Welcome to the world Carter! We love you!

The beautiful Christina and her baby boy, CarterIsn't he handsome... Love this boy!


Hugs, Annie & J