Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date Night

Date night at Pismo's!
I love to share and brag about the friends in our lives, we have such great ones. I take every opportunity to do so. Last night we went to Pismos for dinner with Melissa and Aaron Waldrum. I have been friends with them for many years now. When Jason and I first started dating I was excited to introduce him to Aaron and Melissa, I knew he would love them. He did. Aaron and J are such great friends, they talk more than girls do. When we go out with them we get in our own little zone. No one or nothing else matters. No matter where we are we end up shutting down the place. Last night was no exception, we were the last ones to leave Pismos and we carried our conversations to Starbucks until they kicked us out. I was a bridesmaid in Melissa and Aaron's wedding, she was a bridesmaid in ours. Not only that, but they were in on Jason's sneaky and surprising engagement plan, we couldn't have done it without them! Melissa is the most giving and thoughtful friend. She is always thinking of others and will sacrifice herself for them. She has been by my side through so many things and always been my number one supporter. We share the love of shopping, celebrities, reading, Disneyland and Sprinkles Cupcakes! She always has a positive outlook on life. Her sweet voice can get me through the most draining days. Aaron is one of the most positive, balanced, and inspirational people I know. He is the model of a great friend. He puts in the effort. He cares. He makes us laugh. He says it how it is. He is much like Jason, no wonder they are such great friends. Jason and I cherish the time we all spend together. Thanks Aaron and Melissa for being such great friends to us. We love doing life with you. Next on our date list...Disneyland!

Hugs, Annie & Jason