Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Favorites

I know, I know, I skipped last week. I promised myself I would be consistent on reflecting each week, picking out those things I am most thankful for. I don't have even the slightest excuse for not posting last week. It's a motivator for me to pause and remember it is the little things that make life so beautiful. So here are my favorites, my most thankful and precious moments of the past week. Enjoy! Have a fabulous week, make the best of each moment.

Hugs, Annie


Ella...lounging on my Father-in-Laws desk at the Fresno High Basketball game...Love hanging out with my dogs. No matter what, they are always so excited to see me. I live for this moment every day, I can't wait to get home to my tail-wagging, licking puppies!
I love Starbucks...so many great conversations have been shared over a Starbucks skinny vanilla latte. Every morning when I walk into Starbucks a conversation I once shared jumps into my head and makes me smile. So many different people, topics, bible studies, and homework assignments have unfolded here. I am always greeted with a smile and a good morning. It is the perfect way to start my day.

Charlotte: sweet angel. I love this girl, she makes my heart melt. I lover her giggles, her smiles, and her cuddles. Her mommy and I have been friends for years, she is like my little adopted niece and I can't get enough of her sweet love. How could this precious face not be the highlight of your week? On Saturday night I got to hold this baby girl as she fell asleep on my shoulder...nothing can compare...
I love watching my husband with kids. Every Sunday we go to J's grandma's house and the kids are there. These kids are the closest things we have to nieces and nephews and we love them so much. Every time I watch Jason with the kids I think about what a wonderful father he is going to be. These moments are priceless to me...I wouldn't trade them for anything. Thank God for these moments of contentment.