Thursday, February 3, 2011

Legally Blonde

By the apparel table...it was not all set up yet, but we took what we could get!
I felt like a big kid Tuesday night. Jason surprised me with tickets to Legally Blonde: The Musical. He knew how much I wanted to go and worked hard to get the best tickets! We sat in the orchestra section, 4 rows back. The seats were amazing. I could see every wink, wince, fist pump, shimmy, and drop of sweat! The smile did not leave my face, from start to finish. This play had my name written all over it, it was amazing. I have been to many plays, growing up in Seattle my family was blessed to have access to all the big shows. We saw Cats, Les Miserable, Oliver, Annie, etc. To me, none of them compared to Legally Blonde. The actors/actresses were so enthusiastic, full of energy. I love dance, I love cheer and this play had so much of both. They took the basic story line from the movie and added in their own twists, it was current, it was funny, it was lighthearted, it was a good time. I have had so much stress lately, between test scores and competition cheer I have not been able to relax! This was such a treat. There is nothing better than a feel good, laugh out loud date with my amazing husband. Thank you J for such an amzing surprise, you knew just want I needed. I loved every second of it.

Hugs,
Annie
The curtain...