Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bulldog Baseball

On Sunday night we went to our first Fresno State Baseball game of the year! I am sure this will be followed by many more. We spent the evening watching some great baseball, (Fresno State beat Oregon State 2-1) and chit-chatting with Jason's mom and dad and the Costa's! Yup, I am super excited, Heather and Jamie will be at many games this year. I am pumped about it. I love spending time with their little ones, McKenzie and Brady. I love spending time with them too. Heather is so sweet and sincere. She is an honest friend. Loyal friend. Beautiful friend. I know I can always call Heather to vent, share excitement, cry, or talk about nothing. Jamie and Jason hit it off the first time we introduced them, now they can't get enough of each other. They would be happy if Heather and I went out and they got to sit at the house and watch sports! They have two amazing children. Brady and McKenzie are always smiling. I love listening to Brady's little voice. Jason loves it even more when he asks him where he puts the Dodgers and Brady replies, "in the trash can." It makes me smile every time. McKenzie is such a happy baby, she fell asleep on my lap for most of the game, quiet and peaceful. It was so precious to watch her light up in her mommy's arms, giggling away. Not only was it wonderful to hang out with the Costa's but it is also cherished time spent with my in-laws. They mean so much to me. They are so gracious. So supportive. So much fun. They rock and I love them. I love watching Jason as he watches baseball games, he is so happy, so full of life, so content and so handsome! It makes me smile to see him doing what he loves. We finished up the night at Doghouse Grill for a yummy dinner! I thank God for these days, these precious days.

Hugs, Annie and J
Heather and baby McKenzie


Me, Heather, Brady and McKenzie...trying to stay warm!

Brady cheering on the Bulldogs!

I scored a homerun with this handsome man!