Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Today was gorgeous. It was perfect weather. I love Sundays for many reasons, the number one reason being that it is the one day a week Jason and I know we can be together all day. We know there will be no interruptions. We usually go to Grandma Doris's house and hang out with the whole family. It is cherished time. I have been looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday for weeks now. I knew the day would be spent with Jason, devouring delicious food, and sharing laughs with family. We started the day off by taking the dogs for a walk. They enjoyed running in the park, sniffing every bush we walked by and exchanging friendly sniffs with each dog we passed. It makes me smile to see how happy they are when we take them for a walk. After our walk we headed to the Oliver's house to watch the Super Bowl with Pauletta, Dustin, Josh, Kristy, Mike, Michelle, Ken and Peg. Pauletta had a huge spread of yummy appetizers to pick on during the game. It was almost a unanimous decision, we were all going for the Packers...all except Mike. We had a blast cheering for the Packers and of course made the game more exciting by doing a pool. I was a little confused on how the pool worked, but I came out on the top, taking home $15.00...woo hoo! I love watching the half time show and the commercials, I was disappointed in both this year. The light show was amazing but Fergie's voice wasn't impressive! My favorite commercial was the Bud Light commercial with the dog's serving humans. The highlight of my day came after superbowl...the season premiere of Glee! My eyes were glued to the t.v. screen. I enjoyed every second of the show and I am so excited for the season to come! It was a wonderful day. I love lounging in my comfy clothes, filling up on fabulous food and making wonderful memories with those we love!

Go Packers!
Annie and Jason

At the park

Taking a break from the game...

Jason and Dustin

Happy Super Bowl!