Monday, February 14, 2011

Blessed Bliss

It's Monday night, time to reflect on those little things in my life that mean oh so much! I love going back and re-reading the previous posts on what I am thankful for, it is a great reminder. Appreciate all the little things, the love, the friendships, the moments that make us smile. It is those that we will remember forever...

It has been a WONDERFUL week, full of sunshine, good friends, and lots of LOVE! My number one this week...Baseball's back! Here is a picture of us at Chuckchansi Park for our rehearsal dinner...it was a baseball themed rehearsal! What better memory of baseball than this!

A picture of this week's baseball game...Jason talking to his players after their game Saturday...love watching him coach, I am thankful for these moments alone. He is so passionate.

I get up early a couple days a week to go to the gym. I mean really early, 4:15am early. My friend Jamie is a trooper, she does it with me. It if were not for her I would hit my snooze button many mornings. It is her accountability that gets me up. I love our time together, we get to chit-chat about girly things, even if it is the wee hours of the morning. I am not just thankful for her accountability but for her friendship. We spend lots of time with the Prieto's, no matter what we do it is always full of laughter. Thank you Jamie for getting me to the gym early in the morning and for your loyal friendship!

On Sunday night, at Noni's house, Lucas made me laugh out loud. I love that kid. Lincoln was in his chair, eating dinner. Lisa poured some puffs on his tray and walked away to get something. Before she came back, Luke had crawled over, hoisted himself up to his feet and was leaning over eating the puffs right off Lincoln's tray! It was priceless and absolutley precious. I love the look on Lincoln's face in this picture! Ahhhh, these moments make me melt...

Today my class made valentines' for nursing homes. It made my heart melt to watch some of my tough boys write cards to their "friends" at the nursing homes. I will have more pictures and explanation on my Valentine's blog to come...after tonight! Until then...

Hugs, Annie