Monday, February 7, 2011

Christina's Expecting!

Tonight I got to celebrate something and someone very special. My friend Christina and her husband Blake are expecting their first baby. Christina is always the one to celebrate everyone else, no matter what the occasion, she makes it a big to-do. For this reason, celebrating HER tonight was that much sweeter. Sophie, Christina, Christina's sister, Ashley and I met at California Pizza Kitchen...Christina's pick of course! We had a wonderful time chit-chatting about everything from babies to The Bachelor. Sophie is a mom of two, a boy and a girl, so she has wonderful advice to listen to. She is full of energy and so much fun to just sit and watch talk! Christina is going to be such a wonderful mom, she is caring, thoughtful, organized, energetic, and full of love. All ingredients I feel are important in mommyhood. I can hardly wait to journey down this road with her, we are going to have so much fun! Next step...boy or girl? I am anxiously awaiting August and this new baby's arrival!
Hugs, Annie
I brought Christina this adorable book, "My Mommy Hung the Moon: A Love Story." It is a story of unconditional love between child and mom; mommy is the best at everything. It defines the magical relationship a mother has with her child.

The four of us at California Pizza Kitchen