Monday, January 3, 2011

My Birthday Week!

I titled this post my Birthday week because that is exactly what it was. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who wanted to celebrate with me. My week started with dinner at Pismo's with my in-law's and the Oliver family. Dinner was delicious, atmosphere enchanting, company was wonderful. We ended with ice cream cake at Michelle's. It was a perfect night. The next day Jason and I finalized my car purchase and I got to drive my new car to meet my dad, his wife, my sister, and Trevor at Red Robin. I filled up on bottomless steak fries, delicious! After dinner we headed back to our house where my sister, Trevor and his friend joined us for a game of Catch Phrase. The Birthday girl took last place in the game, I thought they might take it easy one me but they had no mercy. The next day was my actual Birthday. Jason and I got bagels and coffee in the morning before heading out to a day of shopping. J was such a trooper, he went wherever I wanted and sat in many dressing rooms without complaining once! We ate dinner at P.F. Changs. I forgot how yummy that place is. After dinner we rung in the New Year with Jeff and Jamie Prieto. It was a perfect day. The next day J was a trooper once again. Instead of watching New Years Day football games he drove me to Modesto to get a camera. We had searched up and down the coast of California and finally found the camera I wanted in Modesto! They held it for us, we hoped in the car and made it there in record time! I was so excited to get my new camera. I will have much better pictures to blog with from this point on. When we got back from our trip we headed to Yosemite Ranch to have dinner with my mom, Emily and Trevor. Once again, the dinner was delicious! I don't think I have eaten this good since we have been married! Today I celebrated with my friend Sarah, it was great to sit down and catch up with her over lunch. I had such a great week and felt so much love. Thank you to all my friends and family who helped celebrate my last year in the 20's! Love you all!

Hugs,
Annie
Emily and I at Yosemite Ranch...

Emily, my mom and me
My Love...