Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Last night I officially said good bye to 2010, I finally put away all my holiday decor and freshened up the house for a new year full of opportunity, and love with many memories to make. I can hardly wait for a new baseball season, the Easter Classic Baseball Tournament, spring break, Disneyland trips, my sister and Trevor's 21st Birthday in Vegas, weddings, and summertime, just to name a few. I have never been one to make a new years resolution. I am not going to start now. However, I am a goal setter, I thought I would share my top 5 goals this year. In doing so, I hope that you, as my friends and family, will hold me accountable to reach these goals!

1. Run the half marathon in May ( I have always wanted to do this)
2. Read 1 book a month
3. Smile when I wake up everyday, each day is a fresh start
4. Clean out and organize our garage
5. Consider the idea and maybe, just maybe work on adding a little Papi to our lives!

Cheers to 2011, a year filled with opportunity!
I had to post these pictures I took New Year's night, the girls were headed to the groomer the next day, they were in DESPERATE need of a haircut! However, they looked like rockstars with their party hats (their hair) on! Love them!

Happy New Year!

J & Annie