Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lukie's 1st Birthday!


The beautiful Family, Travis, Katie, Lucas and Logan
Lucas DeManby: You are the most warm, snuggly, handsome 1 year old I know. I love when you melt into my arms, lay your head on my shoulder and fall asleep. Today we got to celebrate you. There were so many people there who love and care about you. You are a handsome, handsome boy and I love you so much!

We celebrated Luke's 1st Birthday today at the Dry Creek Park. We munched on yummy sandwiches, chips and pasta salad while watching all the little kiddos run around with their balloon swords that Bubbles the clown made. They were so precious. I could sit and watch these kids all day long. It made me smile when Bubbles the clown pulled out a container of suckers and ask who wanted one. The kids erupted, jumping up and down, "I do! I do!" It's moments like these I miss being a kid. Why can't I get excited over a sucker? Has my life gotten so complicated that I can't stop to take joy in a good old sucker? I am thankful for these moments, they make me grounded. Thank you for a great party Katie and Travis, J and I cherish these moments we spend with you and the family. You have the most beautiful kids that we love with our whole heart. You are so special to us!
Hugs,
Annie & Jason