Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrating Christina and Carter!

I know, I know, I am behind in my blogging, not that anyone REALLY cares but I like to think there is at least one reader out there who has been missing my posts! So here goes a few new ones...A couple weeks ago I attended a baby shower in honor of my dear friend Christina. Carter is months away from making his appearance to this world and I can hardly wait! The afternoon was perfect, we munched on yummy salads and sandwiches and chit-chatted the afternoon away. I can hardly wait to meet this little guy, but in the meantime here are some pictures to pass the time...

The place setting...cookies designed by Sugarpalooza


The creative and fun centerpieces...



They were all filled with different things...this bib was my favorite!



Melissa, Sophie and Me



Rema, Heather and Me...Heather is expecting a sweet baby girl!



Mommy-to-be and Me



Christina opening our gift!


Baby Dust, Annie