Sunday, June 5, 2011

Emily's 21st Birthday!

Sissy:
I can't believe you are 21 years old already. It seems like just yesterday you were tagging along with me and my friends and I was yelling at you to leave us alone. Now, today, I want nothing more than for you to try to tag along with me everyday. The days that you come help in my classroom are my favorite days at work, the nights you come to dinner or over for dinner with Jason and I are cherished, the advice you give me on outfits is much needed because you are still young and fresh and I am getting old and the friend I have in you is irreplacable and unimaginable. You are the sweetest person I know, you drop everything to make others happy, you put others needs first, and your sweet voice can comfort anyone. You are so beautiful, inside and out, when you walk in a room everyone looks up and down to check out your adorable outfits! Even though you are my younger sister there have been many times I have seeked out advice from you and used it. You are amazing that way, even though you haven't yet been down some of the roads I have traveled, you have this uncanny insight about life. When you get to these paths, know that I will be there to give you the same advice you gave me. There is no one else in the world that understands me like you, we can speak in gibberish at the dinner table and leave everyone asking, "what did they just say?" and we just smile because we understood every word, it's our language meant for only us. I could never have imagined a better sister and friend to grow up with, to share a whole life with, to overcome battles with, and to celebrate lifes treasures with. I will always be here for you, we will always be the best of friends, and we will share all of life's special moments, obstacles, and challenging moments together. There is nothing more comforting than knowing that. You have become an amazing, beautiful, intelligent 21 year old girl and I am so proud of you. I love you sissy! Happy 21st Birthday!

Love, Annie

Last Monday, May 30th, we celebrated my little sister's 21st birthday at Wassabi in Fig Garden. Not only is it my sister's birthday but it is also my mom's birthday! We are going to Vegas to really celebrate on on June 15th, when Trevor turns 21 too! But we wanted to celebrate on her actual birthday too. Our family, my in-laws, Trevor's family and some friends all had dinner on th patio at Wassabi. My friend Nina, whose facebook you can check out (sugarpalooza), did a dessert bar for the party. It was fabulous! We had a great time, lots of laughs and love filled the place.






The Dessert Bar...great job Nina!
Love my sissy!Brother and Sister in Law!Emily and TrevorMy Dad and SisterThe Birthday GirlsHugs, Annie & J