Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aaron Waldrum's Warm Welcome Home

A couple of weeks ago our dear friend Aaron had to spend a couple weeks in the hospital. His wife and one of my best friends decided he was in need of a welcome home party the day he was released! She went to work to plan a fun night for Aaron and his closest friends. The dessert bar was a black and white theme and was full of yummy desserts like cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, death by chocolate and smores! She made the banner and display herself and did a fabulous job...I was super impressed! We had a fun night hanging out, laughing and spending much needed time with Aaron. As the night wrapped up, the Papi's were of course the last ones there, and the boy's decided they needed an In and Out run, so Miss and I tagged a long and ended the night with laughter into the wee hours of the morning! We love you guys!


Melissa's FABULOUS dessert barMelissa and I
Sarah and I

Eating... Sophie, Christina, Melissa and Me
Nina, Me and Christina

All the girls!


More of the girls...


The Boys

Thanks for letting me steal your pictures while my camera was under repair Miss!


Hugs, The Papi's