Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kirtie and Brady's Couple Shower

Last Saturday our last stop was Kirtie and Brady's couple shower. We had never been to a couples' shower so were excited to see what it was all about. We found out quickly it was all about FUN! Kirtie's cousin was the DJ, they served Luna's for dinner, the decorations were amazing (you will see in the pictures), the games were unique and hilarious and the company was even better. We had a blast celebrating these two lovebirds and I could not be happier for them. Kirtie found a man that is worthy of her love, Brady truly loves and adores her and that makes my heart so happy. She is such a genuine, down to earth, hilarious person. I cherish these nights that I get to spend with my girlfriends that I hold so near and dear to my heart, they mean the world to me. They are the most loyal, beautiful, genuine, trustworthy girls and I am so lucky to have them as some of my best friends. Everytime we get together we pick up right where we left off, laughing and reminiscing on the good old days. This was just a little teaser into what the wedding will be like and I can hardly wait for Sept. 3rd! I am anticipating we will have the time of our lives! Congrats Kirsten and Brady, we love you!


It was super hot and we had to take this picture multiple times, this is as good as it gets at this point! Me and the Bride to be!


Kirtie's Paper Dress



Kirtie and Brady playing a clever game...to hard to explain though!


The best friends a girl could ask for! Heather, Theresa, Ash, Me and JennSome of the decor...the theme was Amore, monkeys were everywhere! Her uncle built the gondola, Amazing!
Hugs, Annie & J