Thursday, July 28, 2011

Leslie and Matt's Engagement Party

Last Saturday my second stop was the engagement party of my friend Leslie and her soon to be husband, Matt. I am so unbelievably happy for my friend, she is one of a kind and deserves nothing but utter bliss. She is the kind of friend who will drop anything to help you. I have the joy of working with her, we coach cheer and basketball together and this past year we taught 6th grade together. I am not sure what I would do without her, she is my other half at work and she makes those bad days seem not so terrible after all. I truly look up to her as she is so down to earth and does not let herself get caught up in the materialistic and petty ways of the world, I have always admired her for this. She and her fiance will be getting married on March 31st 2012 at a vineyard in Paso Robles. I am so excited to spend this school year with her, planning the little details of the wedding, and showering her with love and gifts! I can't wait until the big day, it is going to be amazing to celebrate her, to have a whole day dedicated to a girl who does so much for everyone else. She deserves the princess crown and I can't wait to watch her wear it! I love you Les! Congrats to you and Matt, Jason and I are so excited for the wedding!

After they got engaged some of Leslie's students decorated her garage...
It was a hawaiian theme at her sister's house, adorable, these were the favors made by Sugarpalooza, they were candy kabobs!

Up close...Here is the link for Sugarpalooza: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/SugarPalooza/174849385891351


Leslie and I....it was hot so excuse the shine!
Hugs, Annie & J