Thursday, July 28, 2011

McKenzie's 1st Birthday

Let me start by saying you will notice that these events all took place about 3 weeks ago. So you might ask why I am so far behind on blogging. Well, on June 9th we went to McKenzie Costa's 1st birthday party and my camera took a tumble...for the worst. Yup, I dropped it, was not wearing the arm band and dropped it, shattering the screen. We sent it to Canon to be fixed and it is officially back today...healthy as can be! Now on to the important things...McKenzie's 1st birthday!


Kenzie is the cutest thing EVER, I want to squeeze her cheeks 24/7! Heather and Jamie threw her a 1st Birthday party at Jamie's parents, the theme was a Hawaiian Swim Party...we barbequed, swam, cooled off with shaved ice and had a blast chatting with wonderful friends. I will let the pictures do the talking.

Kirtie, Heather and I cooling off in the pool...

Me, J, Heather and Jamie


The Birthday Princess


Me and my Brady!

Heather and I constantly try to get good pictures of her with the kids...this was as good as it got!

Cake time!She was too tired to dive in... So Brady thought maybe he would give it a try...Needless to day...he liked it...A LOT!Thank you Heather for a fabulous party and being the best friend a girl could ask for! Kenzie girl...you are precious to me, I love you like a niece and enjoy watching you grow, you light me up!



Love, Annie & J