Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Katie's Surprise 30th

Happy 30th Birthday Katie!Tonight was one of my dear friends 30th birthday surprise dinner at Casa Corona, Katie Demanby. Not only is she a friend but she is my husband's cousin which makes her family to me now too, I consider myself very lucky! Her husband, Travis, set up an early surprise girls' dinner for her and it worked, she had no clue! The expression on her face when she walked in was priceless, she genuinely had no clue and her eyes were full of gratitude. Her sisters did a great job with the mexican themed decor, I wish I had gotten more pictures of it. It was evident that Katie has truly touched many lives, everyone there was so excited to celebrate Katie and throw back some of the love that she always pours out. I watched Katie when her friends and family were giving her "love bombs" and you could see her taking in every word, the sincerety in her eyes was radiating out. This is what I always see when I talk to Katie about life, the genuine care and concern for me, whether it be a deep life issue or a decorating crisis! It was so nice to celebrate her, I hope she knows how truly loved she is by so many! I know I personally look forward to having her around for many years to come to fill my life with love, laughter and much needed advice. Happy 30th Birthday Katie, cheers to many more!


Katie and her sisters, Ann & Lisa and her sister-in-law, FayeSome of the decor...the only picture I got!Happy 30th Katie...Love You!

Annie & J