Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maria's Baby Shower

Last Saturday was a crazy three in one day for us! I had a baby shower in the afternoon, an engagement party in the early evening followed by a couple's shower!It was a day full of celebrations, excitement and love...I enjoyed every minute of it! I started the afternoon off at Maria Lembo's baby shower at Chapala Grill. She is due in September with a baby girl and I couldn't be happier for her and her husband Rick. They are both wonderful people and are going to make the best mommy and daddy...I am sure their baby girl is going to have a wonderful sense of humor! The shower was adorable, they had so many touches and new things I had never seen before, including letters from the baby, a photo guestbook and new creative games! To top of the wonderful afternoon of baby love I even won one of the games and walked away with a gift card to my favorite place...you guessed it, Starbucks! Thank you for including me in your special day Maria, you are a treasured friend and I can't wait to meet this sweet little pea!

Hugs, Annie & J

Sorry about the pictures, I had to use my back up while mine was being fixed! Boo!

Maria and Me


The sweet note from the baby on our place setting...The DELICIOUS cake...it was unbelievably yummy!