Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheers to Kirtie and Brady!

On Saturday Jason and I had the honor to celebrate the engagement of our dear friend Kirtie and her fiance Brady! The SURPRISE engagement party was at Kiritie's house and her roommates did a fabulous job, she had no clue! When she walked in the front door and we all yelled congratulations, she was stunned and turned around to give Brady a hug, it was such a sweet moment. I couldn't hold my tears back. Kirsten has been such a great friend to me, she always makes me laugh and is always so excited for her friends. She is gung ho and always makes an effort to celebrate her friends so I was so excited to celebrate her! This is only the beginning, we have so much to celebrate from now until the big day! Kirtie and Brady are perfect for each other, he lights her up. When Brady talks about Kirtie you can see the adoration he has for her in his eyes. They are perfect for each other. I can't wait to continue to bless this relationship and celebrate the love they share! Cheers to Kirsten and Brady, two of the most wonderful people!


Hugs, Annie
P.S. Thanks Shayna I stole your pictures because I forgot my camera!
Kirtie walking into the surprise...

All the girls celebrating Kirtie and Brady!
Here are some picture of Kirtie and I through my wedding process...can't wait to do all this with you Kirtie!

All the girls...my Bachelorette trip!

Jenn, Kirtie, Me and Emily in the hotel about to head out...

Jenn, Kirtie, Me and EmilyThe beautiful couple...soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Bernhoft!