Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to...ME!

On Monday my friend Christina arranged a girl's lunch to celebrate my Birthday, my early Birthday! This was perfect because my Birthday is on New Year's Eve and it is that busy time of year that is so hard to get a group together! We went to Pane, one of my favorite lunch spots! Christina was so thoughtful and brought mini cupcakes, perfect for an afternoon treat, and my favorite! I had a wonderful time chit-chatting with some of my closest friends, it meant the world to me to have them there! There is just something about having all my close friends together in the same room, or at the same table that is irreplacable! It is such a comforting feeling, a place where you can be yourself. I am so thankful for the true friends I have in my life, the ones that I have created meaningful friendships with, ones that will last a lifetime. What a perfect Birthday gift, the friend I have in each of them! Thank you Christina for arranging it and thank you to all my friends who joined, it was a perfect afternoon!
Hugs, Annie

The Whole Gang!