Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Michelle

On Monday night we celebrated my sister-in-law, Michelle's, Birthday. We went to dinner at the Santa Fe Basque and enjoyed a yummy ice cream cake. It is always so fun to celebrate the people we hold closest to our heart. Michelle is the most warm and welcoming person I know. She is amazing. When she smiles, the whole room does, her laughter is contagious. She has done so much for Jason and I over the last couple years. She is always worried about others and the first to call to make sure everything is going okay. Jason and Michelle are so close, they talk everyday and I think it is adorable! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister-in-law. I look forward to celebrating her every year. Happy Birthday Michelle! We love you!

Hugs, Annie

I didn't take a picture that night but here is one of Michelle and I at the wedding...