Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Our Thanksgiving was a wonderful reminder of all that we have to be thankful for. The first thing being my bed! We spent the morning laying in bed watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Jason treated me to a Starbucks and we relaxed with the dogs, it was so nice to just relax and not worry about being at three different places. We headed to Jason's aunt and uncle's house around 3:00 where we were reminded that we have an amazing family! We spent the afternoon and evening eating and having great conversations. We were entertained by the kids, Hannah led us all in singing ,"Santa Clause is Coming to Town." We had the bright idea to head out at midnight with my mom, Emily and Trevor and hit the Black Friday sales, once we got to the mall we immediately questioned our bright idea, and needless to say I don't think you will see us in any lines on Black Friday next year!

It was such a wonderful day, a day that reminded me to be thankful for the little things in life, Lincoln's handsome smile, Jason's hugs, Hannah's innocent voice, my mom's generosity, my sister's friendship, the overpouring of love from the Papi's, my sister-in-laws jokes and laughter, and above all God's grace to provide me with all these wonderful blessings. Hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did and a chance to reflect on what matters most in your life.
Hugs,
Annie